Trinity Baptist School is open to students whose parents desire to give their children a God-honoring education. Attendance is a privilege. The administration reserves the right to admit the students they believe will work well in the school. The purpose of this policy is to provide the best education both spiritually and academically, for those students the Lord has given to us. Trinity Baptist School does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic background or gender.
Students should be at least 5 years old by September 1st to be enrolled in Kindergarten. Students should be at least 6 years old by September 1st to be enrolled in 1st grade.
Parents need to provide health insurance for their students. The insurance carrier of Trinity Baptist church plays a secondary role in cases of injury while students are involved in Trinity Baptist School athletics. All students must have a current Medical Release Form on file.
Formal Admission to TBS:
- TBS Application (click here): All parents interested in pursuing TBS as an educational option must complete an outline application found on the TBS website
- Parents must fill out a Parent Information Form
- Parent must fill out a Student Information Form
- Parents are required to interview with TBS administration
- Students are required to interview with TBS administration
- Students are required to take readiness test based on current grade status
- Parents and students are to agree and sign TBS Doctrinal Statement / TBS Student Handbook / Financial Tuition Contract
- Parents will receive a letter of admission or denial from the TBS School Committee and Administration.