Welcome Back! It will be good to see you all back in school this morning as we begin the 2016-17 School Year. Our theme for this year is His Glory …Our Joy! God is truly worthy of worship and praise and it is our desire at TBS to do this in everything we do. Psalm 29 is a good example of how and what God’s Glory looks like. Take a minute to read this today and begin to grasp the phenomenal opportunity we have to glorify Him. David says to Give or Ascribe to the Lord Glory and Strength!
We know the first day can be a bit challenging and we are wanting to help with anything you need. Mr. Shaeffer will be available the first hour to answer questions or help with directions concerning the school year. Before and After School care will be available as well.
Reminder to Students:
1. 6-12 Graders will be required to read the Student Handbook this week and sign a paper indicating they have done this
2. Cell phones will be checked at every class. There are tables provided for students. Remember students are not able to have them in classes at all – no exceptions unless permission is granted by staff for that specific class
3. School Doors open at 8:00am. Those in earlier than that will be logged into Before School Care
4. After School students are to leave between 3:00pm and 3:15pm. Hallway Rules are to be followed
Reminder to Parents:
1. Parents are to come and walk their student(s) from the school building to the cars to avoid accidents in the parking lot
2. Hot Lunch Reminder – $2.50 per student / Tuesday’s only Orders will be taken on Tuesday Mornings!
Menu: Popcorn Chicken & Fixings (Tiffany Spoor)
Monday, August 22nd, 2016
7:00am – Before School Care (Jeremy Shaeffer)
8:00am – School Doors Open
3:00pm – After School Care (Jeremy Shaeffer)
3:15pm – TBS/FCS Girls V-Ball Practice @ Lighthouse
3:15pm – TBS/FCS Soccer Practice (No Details Given)
*Reminder – TBS Girls Volleyball Practice scheduled for Tuesday’s only
Thanks and Have a great day TBS!
PO Box 1453
20 E. Arndt St.
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1453
“Team with parents by providing a quality, Christ centered education and produce young people committed to Jesus Christ”